National Seminar-Workshop on Differentiated Classroom Instruction and Therapeutic Teaching
DepEd ADVISORY No. 305, s. 2011 In compliance with DepED Order No. 39, s. 2009 this advisory is issued for the information of DepEd officials and personnel (visit DepEd website at www.deped.gov.ph)
NATIONAL SEMINAR-WORKSHOP ON DIFFERENTIATED CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION AND THERAPEUTIC TEACHING
The Children and Youth Wellness Technical and Advocacy Center (CYWTAC), Inc. will hold the National Seminar-Workshop on Differentiated Classroom Instruction and Therapeutic Teaching on September 1-3, 2011 at the Francis Senden Hall, Asian Social Institute, Malate, Manila.
The seminar-workshop aims to:
1. provide avenues for the participants with various therapeutic activities to address specific needs and emotional issues such as music, arts, human kinetics, play, dance, literature and other methods;
2. provide students with a venue for relaxation, socialization, inspiration and facilitate self-expression such as catharsis; and
3. provide skill building/development activities along avenues of creativity, valuing, decision-making and values formation.
The participants to this activity are SPED/regular teachers, counselors, psychologists, academic coordinators and other psycho-social helping professionals.
The registration fees to be charged to each participant, which cover meals, kit, certificate and materials, are as follows:
|- P2,500.00- P3,000.00
• Early Bird Registrants
- Payment to be made before July 30, 2011)
- Payment to be made before August 31, 2011
• On-site Registrants
For more information, contact Ms. Marylendra A. Penetrante, MFS, Director of CYWTAC, Inc. at the 3rd Floor, EGP Building, 730 Rizal St., Legazpi City at mobile phone nos.: 0921-5883-900; 0922-8670-942; 0917-8651-901 or send a message through e-mail address: email@example.com.
D-MCR/DA-CYWTAC Seminar-Workshop June 29, 2011