Green Productivity, Green Purchasing Towards Green Philippines (GP3) Conference
DepEd ADVISORY No. 401, s. 2011 in compliance with DepED Order No. 39, s. 2009 this advisory is issued for the information of DepEd officials and personnel (Visit DepEd website at www.deped.gov.ph) August 16, 2011
GREEN PRODUCTIVITY, GREEN PURCHASING TOWARDS GREEN PHILIPPINES (GP3) CONFERENCE
The Philippine Center for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development, Inc. (PCEPSDI), together with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) and the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) will hold the Green Productivity, Green Purchasing Towards Green Philippines (GP3) Conference with the theme “Strategies for a Green Economy: Facing Climate Change and Achieving Sustainable Growth,” on August 18-19, 2011 at the Function Room 1 SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia (MOA) Complex, Pasay City.
The conference aims to:
1. provide a venue for key industry and government leaders to discuss trends, approaches and opportunities on green economy;
2. share experiences, knowledge, techniques and innovations on sustainable consumption and production, and product-related market-based tools and procedures;
3. provide information on climate change, its possible impacts on businesses, and initiatives on mitigation and adaptation measures;
4. showcase emerging green technologies and innovations on sustainable consumption and production such as environmentally preferable products and services; and
5. introduce the eco-product directory as a tool in facilitating the adoption of sustainable consumption and production among private and public sectors.
The business leaders, career executive officials (CEOs), high-ranking government officials, top management officers and decision-makers are invited to attend this activity.
The registration fee per participant, which includes luncheons and refreshments, is as follows:
Registrant / Participant Rate
Regular Participant - PhP15,000.00
Early Birds Registrant - 13,500.00
GPAM, Academician and Student
Regular Participant - 13,500.00
Early Birds Registrant - 12,150.00
Payment can be made through PCEPSDI Savings Account (SA) No. 4161-005326, Swift Code: BOPIPHMM at the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), Shaw Sheridan Branch, Unit GDC 7-11, GDC Bldg., VII No. 1, Sheridan St., cor. Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. Reservations will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis upon receipt of full payments.
For more information, contact Ms. Bike Catibog, GP3 Conference Coordinator at telephone nos.: (02) 631-2151 or (02) 470-3810 or send a message through e-mail addresses: gp3conference(a.pcpesdi.org.ph or email@example.com.
Madel: GP3 Conference August 12, 2011